Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPINELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINELS exist?
Definitions of SPINELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard glassy mineral consisting of an oxide of magnesium and aluminum
- n - a mineral
There are 7 letters in SPINELS: E I L N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINELS plus a wildcard: SPINELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPINELS
- Spinel Wafers And Methods Of Preparation - Patent 7919815
- ... and spinels 1 black opal of 1293 carats (origin Australia
- ... Tanzanian spinels and fancy coloured diamonds The Jewellery Editor
- See pictures and read more about the jewels worn by the Princesses of ...
- quartz we deal inso i get tough and redred spinels
- Gems Multi-Jeweled
- ... multicolored sapphires and spinels one 12.93- carat black opal
- Google Image Result for ferrebeekeeper.fi...
- spinels Fashion Jewelry Mens Jewelry Diamond Rings Body Jewelry
- Mens Sterling Silver and Spinel Cross Bracelet
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.