Scrabble word: PLIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLIES exist?
Definitions of PLIES in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread
- noun - (usually in combinations) one of several layers of cloth or paper or wood as in plywood
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - apply oneself diligently
- verb - travel a route regularly
- verb - join together as by twisting, weaving, or molding
- verb - wield vigorously
- verb - use diligently
- adv - to supply with or offer repeatedly [v PLIED, PLYING, PLIES] : PLYINGLY
There are 5 letters in PLIES: E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLIES plus a wildcard: PLIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLIES
Images for PLIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.