Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIPASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIPASE exist?
Definitions of LIPASE in dictionaries:
- noun - an enzyme secreted in the digestive tract that catalyzes the breakdown of fats into individual fatty acids that can be absorbed into the bloodstream
- Any of a group of enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of fats into glycerol and fatty acids.
- adj - a complex protein [n -S] : ENZYMIC
There are 6 letters in LIPASE: A E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIPASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIPASE plus a wildcard: LIPASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIPASE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIPASE
- The assymetric unit of human lipase contains two independentmolecules ...
- lipase ClickBiology
- References 1.Lowe M.E. The triglyceride lipases of the pancreas. J ...
- ... of gastric lipase.  Figure 2 Example of pancreatic lipase. [5
- lipase Pictures lipase Image Science&Technology Photo Gallery
- Pancreatic lipase - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- lipase molecule secondary structure - A6050209 - enlarged - Science ...
- lipase Structure from China lipase Structure wholesalers suppliers ...