Scrabble word: LISP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LISP exist?
Definitions of LISP in dictionaries:
- noun - a speech defect that involves pronouncing `s' like voiceless `th' and `z' like voiced `th'
- noun - a flexible procedure-oriented programing language that manipulates symbols in the form of lists
- verb - speak with a lisp
- A speech defect or mannerism characterized by mispronunciation of the sounds (s) and (z) as (th) and (th).
- A sound of or like a lisp: “The carpenter[’s]... plane whistles its wild ascending lisp” (Walt Whitman).
- To speak with a lisp.
- To pronounce with a lisp.
- verb - to pronounce the letters S and Z imperfectly