Scrabble word: LISP
Is LISP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LISP in dictionaries:
- noun - a speech defect that involves pronouncing `s' like voiceless `th' and `z' like voiced `th'
- noun - a flexible procedure-oriented programing language that manipulates symbols in the form of lists
- verb - speak with a lisp
- A speech defect or mannerism characterized by mispronunciation of the sounds (s) and (z) as (th) and (th).
- A sound of or like a lisp: “The carpenter[’s]... plane whistles its wild ascending lisp” (Walt Whitman).
- To speak with a lisp.
- To pronounce with a lisp.
- verb - to pronounce the letters S and Z imperfectly
There are 4 letters in LISP: I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LISP
To search all scrabble anagrams of LISP, to go: LISP?
Let's rearrange the letters in LISP and see some winning combinations
Images for LISP
Lookup in Wiki for LISP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.