Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPILL exist?
Definitions of SPILL in dictionaries:
- noun - liquid that is spilled
- noun - a channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction
- noun - the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- noun - a sudden drop from an upright position
- verb - cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- verb - flow, run or fall out and become lost
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - reveal information
- verb - reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
- To cause or allow (a substance) to run or fall out of a container.
- To scatter (objects) from containment: spilled the armload of books on the desk.
- To shed (blood).
- To relieve the pressure of wind on (a sail).
- To cause or allow (wind) to be lost from a sail.
- To cause to fall: The rider was spilled by his horse.
- To disclose (something previously unknown); divulge: The witness spilled all the details about the suspect.
- To run or fall out of a container or containment.
- To come to the ground suddenly and involuntarily.
- To pour out or spread beyond limits: Fans spilled onto the playing field.
- The act of spilling.
- An amount spilled.
- A fall, as from a horse.
- A spillway.
- A piece of wood or rolled paper used to light a fire.
- A small peg or rod, especially one used as a plug; a spile.
- verb - to cause to run out of a container
There are 5 letters in SPILL: I L L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPILL plus a wildcard: SPILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPILL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.