Scrabble word: SPILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPILL exist?
Definitions of SPILL in dictionaries:
- noun - liquid that is spilled
- noun - a channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction
- noun - the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- noun - a sudden drop from an upright position
- verb - cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- verb - flow, run or fall out and become lost
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - reveal information
- verb - reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
- To cause or allow (a substance) to run or fall out of a container.
- To scatter (objects) from containment: spilled the armload of books on the desk.
- To shed (blood).
- To relieve the pressure of wind on (a sail).
- To cause or allow (wind) to be lost from a sail.
- To cause to fall: The rider was spilled by his horse.
- To disclose (something previously unknown); divulge: The witness spilled all the details about the suspect.
- To run or fall out of a container or containment.
- To come to the ground suddenly and involuntarily.
- To pour out or spread beyond limits: Fans spilled onto the playing field.
- The act of spilling.
- An amount spilled.
- A fall, as from a horse.
- A spillway.
- A piece of wood or rolled paper used to light a fire.
- A small peg or rod, especially one used as a plug; a spile.
- verb - to cause to run out of a container