Is SPILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - liquid that is spilled
- noun - a channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction
- noun - the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- noun - a sudden drop from an upright position
- verb - cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
- verb - flow, run or fall out and become lost
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- verb - reveal information
- verb - reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
- To cause or allow (a substance) to run or fall out of a container.
- To scatter (objects) from containment: spilled the armload of books on the desk.
- To shed (blood).
- To relieve the pressure of wind on (a sail).
- To cause or allow (wind) to be lost from a sail.
- To cause to fall: The rider was spilled by his horse.
- To disclose (something previously unknown); divulge: The witness spilled all the details about the suspect.
- To run or fall out of a container or containment.
- To come to the ground suddenly and involuntarily.
- To pour out or spread beyond limits: Fans spilled onto the playing field.
- The act of spilling.
- An amount spilled.
- A fall, as from a horse.
- A spillway.
- A piece of wood or rolled paper used to light a fire.
- A small peg or rod, especially one used as a plug; a spile.
- verb - to cause to run out of a container
There are 5 letters in SPILL: I L L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPILL, to go: SPILL?
Rearrange the letters in SPILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPILL
What's nearby SPILL
Lookup in Wiki for SPILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPILL"