Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILLS exist?
Definitions of PILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- noun - a unpleasant or tiresome person
- noun - something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured
- noun - a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
- v - to dose with pills (small, rounded masses of medicine)
There are 5 letters in PILLS: I L L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILLS plus a wildcard: PILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILLS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PILLS
- Living Stingy The Problem With pills
- Health Life Hacks Pass The pills
- Pink pills
- pills - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - pills word and ...
- Hi there hypochondriacs we know its been hard for you to catch a ...
- FileProzac pills.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- pills isolated on white background