Scrabble word: PILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILLS exist?
Definitions of PILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size
- noun - a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- noun - a unpleasant or tiresome person
- noun - something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured
- noun - a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
- verb - to dose with pills (small, rounded masses of medicine)
There are 5 letters in PILLS: I L L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILLS plus a wildcard: PILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILLS
Images for PILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.