Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILL exist?
Definitions of SILL in dictionaries:
- noun - structural member consisting of a continuous horizontal timber forming the lowest member of a framework or supporting structure
- noun - (geology) a flat (usually horizontal) mass of igneous rock between two layers of older sedimentary rock
- The horizontal member that bears the upright portion of a frame, especially the horizontal member that forms the base of a window.
- n - the horizontal piece that bears the upright portion of a frame
There are 4 letters in SILL: I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILL plus a wildcard: SILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILL
Images for SILL
- Window sill - Window Treatment Ideas - Zimbio
- ... of the surrounding rocks embedded in the igneous material of the sill
- sill forms when a magma intrudes between layers of rock underground ...
- ... plugg i fyrkantigt hl Midsommarfredagstema sill med tillbehr
- Window sill
- Window sills - Structural Slate Company
- Illustration showing the difference between a dike and a sill.
- Volcanic Features
- ... Windows And Doors Forum - Window & Door sill Pan Flashing Kits