Is WILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
- noun - a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
- noun - a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- adj - to decide upon [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WILLABLE
- verb - used as an auxiliary followed by a simple infinitive to express futurity, inclination, likelihood, or requirement
There are 5 letters in WILLS: I L L S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WILLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WILLS, to go: WILLS?
Rearrange the letters in WILLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WILLS
What's nearby WILLS
Lookup in Wiki for WILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WILLS"