Scrabble word: WILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILLS exist?
Definitions of WILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
- noun - a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
- noun - a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- adj - to decide upon [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WILLABLE
- verb - used as an auxiliary followed by a simple infinitive to express futurity, inclination, likelihood, or requirement
There are 5 letters in WILLS: I L L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILLS plus a wildcard: WILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILLS
Images for WILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.