Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWILLS exist?
Definitions of SWILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
- verb - feed pigs
- verb - drink large quantities of (liquid, especially alcoholic drink)
- v - to drink deeply or rapidly
There are 6 letters in SWILLS: I L L S S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWILLS plus a wildcard: SWILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWILLS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWILLS
- Page history last edited by swills 3 years 5 months ago
- Travel Triumph of the Wills
- Diarrhoea-Waterfalls The Worst Translation Ever Triumph of the ...
- White Christmas in Hefei Snow and umbrella Triumph of the Wills
- Dokdo is Chinese (and so is Paris Baguette) Triumph of the Wills
- My New Samsnug Phone Triumph of the Wills
- Waving American Flag Background Video
- 1342 2 Comments http%3A%2F%2Fdavidswills.com%2F%3Fp%3D1342 Ajisen ...
- The swills
- Its done Triumph of the Wills