Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWILL exist?
Definitions of SWILL in dictionaries:
- noun - wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
- verb - feed pigs
- verb - drink large quantities of (liquid, especially alcoholic drink)
- To drink greedily or grossly: “Unshaven horsemen swill the great wines of the Chateaux” (W.
- To flood with water, as for washing.
- To drink or eat greedily or to excess.
- A mixture of liquid and solid food, such as table scraps, fed to animals, especially pigs; slop.
- Kitchen waste; garbage.
- A deep draft of liquor.
- Nonsense; rubbish.
- v - to drink deeply or rapidly
There are 5 letters in SWILL: I L L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWILL plus a wildcard: SWILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWILL
Images for SWILL
- Todd McFarlanes Torment of the Lizard Mars Will Send No More
- LE LOVE BLOG LOVE QUOTE IN A SEA OF PEOPLE MY EYES WILL ALWAYS SEARCH ...
- This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image ...
- Based on this diagram state one economic characteristic of the ...
- Plush Stuffed Teddy Bear Hold Large Size [TW01715] - 36.93 Toyswill ...
- The Zax By Dr. Seuss Stuff My Sisters Will Like
- Photos of Chinas swill Oil Understanding China One Blog at a ...
- Hairstyles For Thinning Hair Men Trendy Hairstyle Ideas Hairstyles ...
- above swill racing united the swill racing team was back together ...
- remote controlled light fixturehigh quanlity 7 1W 85-265V White LED ...