Scrabble word: SWILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWILL exist?
Definitions of SWILL in dictionaries:
- noun - wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
- verb - feed pigs
- verb - drink large quantities of (liquid, especially alcoholic drink)
- To drink greedily or grossly: “Unshaven horsemen swill the great wines of the Chateaux” (W.
- To flood with water, as for washing.
- To drink or eat greedily or to excess.
- A mixture of liquid and solid food, such as table scraps, fed to animals, especially pigs; slop.
- Kitchen waste; garbage.
- A deep draft of liquor.
- Nonsense; rubbish.
- verb - to drink deeply or rapidly