Scrabble word: SWILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWILL exist?
Definitions of SWILL in dictionaries:
- noun - wet feed (especially for pigs) consisting of mostly kitchen waste mixed with water or skimmed or sour milk
- verb - feed pigs
- verb - drink large quantities of (liquid, especially alcoholic drink)
- To drink greedily or grossly: “Unshaven horsemen swill the great wines of the Chateaux” (W.
- To flood with water, as for washing.
- To drink or eat greedily or to excess.
- A mixture of liquid and solid food, such as table scraps, fed to animals, especially pigs; slop.
- Kitchen waste; garbage.
- A deep draft of liquor.
- Nonsense; rubbish.
- verb - to drink deeply or rapidly
There are 5 letters in SWILL: I L L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWILL plus a wildcard: SWILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWILL
Images for SWILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.