Scrabble word: WILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILL exist?
Definitions of WILL in dictionaries:
- noun - the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
- noun - a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
- noun - a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- The mental faculty by which one deliberately chooses or decides upon a course of action; volition.
- The act of exercising the will.
- Diligent purposefulness; determination: a candidate with the will to win.
- Self-control; self-discipline: lacked the will to overcome the addiction.
- A desire, purpose, or determination, especially of one in authority: It is the sovereign’s will that the prisoner be spared.
- Deliberate intention or wish: Let it be known that I took this course of action against my will.
- Free discretion; inclination or pleasure: wandered about, guided only by will.
- Bearing or attitude toward others; disposition: full of good will.
- A legal declaration of how a person wishes his or her possessions to be disposed of after death.
- A legally executed document containing this declaration.
- To decide on; choose.
- To yearn for; desire: “She makes you will your own destruction” (George Bernard Shaw).
- To decree, dictate, or order.
- To resolve with a forceful will; determine.
- To induce or try to induce by sheer force of will: We willed the sun to come out.
- To grant in a legal will; bequeath.
- To exercise the will.
- To make a choice; choose.
- Used to indicate simple futurity: They will appear later.
- Used to indicate likelihood or certainty: You will regret this.
- Used to indicate requirement or command: You will report to me afterward.
- Used to indicate intention: I will too if I feel like it.
- Used to indicate customary or habitual action: People will talk.
- Used to indicate capacity or ability: This metal will not crack under heavy pressure.
- To wish; desire: Do what you will.
- adj - to decide upon [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WILLABLE
- verb - used as an auxiliary followed by a simple infinitive to express futurity, inclination, likelihood, or requirement
There are 4 letters in WILL: I L L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILL plus a wildcard: WILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILL
Images for WILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.