Is IS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IS in various dictionaries:
- verb - have the quality of being
- verb - be identical to
- verb - occupy a certain position or area
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - happen, occur, take place
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - form or compose
- verb - work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - spend or use time
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- verb - be priced at
- verb - to have actuality
There are 2 letters in IS: I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IS
To search all scrabble anagrams of IS, to go: IS?
Rearrange the letters in IS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IS
What's nearby IS
Lookup in Wiki for IS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IS"