Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIS exist?
Definitions of HIS in dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of greeting
- noun - a state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands
- Used to indicate the one or ones belonging to him: If you can’t find your hat, take his.
- pron - the possessive form of the pronoun he
There are 3 letters in HIS: H I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIS plus a wildcard: HIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIS
Images for HIS
- ... Ilya Repin . Ivan the Terrible and his Son 1885. Oil on canvas
- Saturn Devouring his Son
- Barun Sobti - the hottest Indian Telly actor (Page 2) 1578935
- THE TWINS CARLOS MARIA AND DIEGO MARIA RIVERA BARRIENTOS AGED ONE
- Santa with his Reindeer Wallpaper - Download The Free Santa with his ...
- WebMuseum Giordano Luca
- his masters voice copy rasmusaa
- Claude Makelele and his Wife wallpaper Football Pictures and Photos
- HMV portable gramophone UK c 1931. - - Science Museum
- One night a father overheard his son pray Dear God Make me the kind ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.