Scrabble word: DISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISH exist?
Definitions of DISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- noun - a particular item of prepared food
- noun - the quantity that a dish will hold
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- noun - directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- noun - an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- verb - provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- verb - make concave
- An open, generally shallow concave container for holding or serving food.
- A shallow concave container used for purposes other than eating: an evaporating dish.
- The amount that a dish can hold.
- The food served or contained in a dish: a dish of ice cream.
- A particular variety or preparation of food: Chowder is a good dish for a cold winter evening.
- A depression similar to that in a shallow concave container for food.
- The degree of concavity in such a depression.
- A good-looking person, especially an attractive woman.
- To serve (food) in or as if in a dish: dished up the potatoes.
- To present: dished up an excellent entertainment.
- To hollow out; make concave.
- To foil or cheat; ruin.
- verb - to put into a dish (a concave vessel)
There are 4 letters in DISH: D H I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISH plus a wildcard: DISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISH
Images for DISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.