Scrabble word: DISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISH exist?
Definitions of DISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food
- noun - a particular item of prepared food
- noun - the quantity that a dish will hold
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- noun - directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- noun - an activity that you like or at which you are superior
- verb - provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- verb - make concave
- An open, generally shallow concave container for holding or serving food.
- A shallow concave container used for purposes other than eating: an evaporating dish.
- The amount that a dish can hold.
- The food served or contained in a dish: a dish of ice cream.
- A particular variety or preparation of food: Chowder is a good dish for a cold winter evening.
- A depression similar to that in a shallow concave container for food.
- The degree of concavity in such a depression.
- A good-looking person, especially an attractive woman.
- To serve (food) in or as if in a dish: dished up the potatoes.
- To present: dished up an excellent entertainment.
- To hollow out; make concave.
- To foil or cheat; ruin.
- verb - to put into a dish (a concave vessel)