Scrabble word: HID
In which Scrabble dictionary does HID exist?
Definitions of HID in dictionaries:
- verb - prevent from being seen or discovered
- verb - be or go into hiding
- verb - cover as if with a shroud
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
- verb - to beat with a whip or rod
There are 3 letters in HID: D H I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HID plus a wildcard: HID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HID
Images for HID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.