Is HIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- verb - prevent from being seen or discovered
- verb - be or go into hiding
- verb - cover as if with a shroud
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- To put or keep out of sight; secrete.
- To prevent the disclosure or recognition of; conceal: tried to hide the facts.
- To cut off from sight; cover up: Clouds hid the stars.
- To avert (one’s gaze), especially in shame or grief.
- To keep oneself out of sight.
- These verbs mean to keep from the sight or knowledge of others.
- The skin of an animal, especially the thick, tough skin or pelt of a large animal.
- An old English measure of land, usually the amount held adequate for one free family and its dependents.
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
- verb - to beat with a whip or rod
There are 4 letters in HIDE: D E H I
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIDE, to go: HIDE?
Rearrange the letters in HIDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HIDE
What's nearby HIDE
Lookup in Wiki for HIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIDE"