Scrabble word: HIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIDE exist?
Definitions of HIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- verb - prevent from being seen or discovered
- verb - be or go into hiding
- verb - cover as if with a shroud
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- To put or keep out of sight; secrete.
- To prevent the disclosure or recognition of; conceal: tried to hide the facts.
- To cut off from sight; cover up: Clouds hid the stars.
- To avert (one’s gaze), especially in shame or grief.
- To keep oneself out of sight.
- These verbs mean to keep from the sight or knowledge of others.
- The skin of an animal, especially the thick, tough skin or pelt of a large animal.
- An old English measure of land, usually the amount held adequate for one free family and its dependents.
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
- verb - to beat with a whip or rod
There are 4 letters in HIDE: D E H I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIDE plus a wildcard: HIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIDE
Images for HIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.