Scrabble word: HIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIDE exist?
Definitions of HIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- verb - prevent from being seen or discovered
- verb - be or go into hiding
- verb - cover as if with a shroud
- verb - make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
- To put or keep out of sight; secrete.
- To prevent the disclosure or recognition of; conceal: tried to hide the facts.
- To cut off from sight; cover up: Clouds hid the stars.
- To avert (one’s gaze), especially in shame or grief.
- To keep oneself out of sight.
- These verbs mean to keep from the sight or knowledge of others.
- The skin of an animal, especially the thick, tough skin or pelt of a large animal.
- An old English measure of land, usually the amount held adequate for one free family and its dependents.
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
- verb - to beat with a whip or rod