Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIE exist?
Definitions of DIE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small cube with 1 to 6 spots on the six faces
- noun - a device used for shaping metal
- noun - a cutting tool that is fitted into a diestock and used for cutting male (external) screw threads on screws or bolts or pipes or rods
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - suffer or face the pain of death
- verb - be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- verb - feel indifferent towards
- verb - languish as with love or desire
- verb - cut or shape with a die
- verb - to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - disappear or come to an end
- verb - suffer spiritual death
- To cease living; become dead; expire.
- To cease existing, especially by degrees; fade: The sunlight died in the west.
- To experience an agony or suffering suggestive of that of death: nearly died of embarrassment.
- To desire something greatly: I am dying for a box of chocolates.
- To cease operation; stop: If your vehicle dies, stay with it.
- To be affected by dieback.
- To take a long time in passing out of existence: racial prejudices that die hard.
- To resist against overwhelming, hopeless odds: radicalism that dies hard.
- An engraved metal piece used for impressing a design onto a softer metal, as in coining money.
- One of several component pieces that are fitted into a diestock to cut threads on screws or bolts.
- A part on a machine that punches shaped holes in, cuts, or forms sheet metal, cardboard, or other stock.
- A metal block containing small conical holes through which plastic, metal, or other ductile material is extruded or drawn.
- The dado of a pedestal, especially when cube-shaped.
- A game of chance using dice.
- To make an outcome highly probable; predetermine a result: “These factors merely load the dice, upping the odds that a household will fall into a certain... income distribution” (Thomas G.
- To put another at a distinct disadvantage, as through prior maneuver: The dice were loaded against the defendant before the trial.
- Of no use; futile.
- Used as a refusal to a request.
- verb - to cut with a die (a device for shaping material)
- verb - to cease living
There are 3 letters in DIE: D E I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIE plus a wildcard: DIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIE
Images for DIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.