Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDES exist?
Definitions of IDES in dictionaries:
- noun - in the Roman calendar: the 15th of March or May or July or October or the 13th of any other month
- The 15th day of March, May, July, or October or the 13th day of the other months in the ancient Roman calendar.
- n - a certain day in the ancient Roman calendar
There are 4 letters in IDES: D E I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDES plus a wildcard: IDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDES
Images for IDES
- ides of March - Complications Ensue
- THE FINE ART DINER The ides of March Assassinating the Democratic ...
- The Sage Book Whisperer Dancing the IrishTango on ides of March Day
- ides of March (2011) ides of March Theatrical Still 4 Film.com
- Film Break The ides of March The Hurst Review
- ides of March (2011) ides of March Theatrical Still 2 Film.com
- ides of March (2011) ides of March Theatrical Still 3 Film.com
- The Inquisitive Loon The ides of March
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.