Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDE exist?
Definitions of SIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location
- noun - one of two or more contesting groups
- noun - either the left or right half of a body
- noun - a surface forming part of the outside of an object
- noun - an extended outer surface of an object
- noun - an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect)
- noun - a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure
- noun - a family line of descent
- noun - a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food
- noun - an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- verb - take sides for or against
- adj - located on a side
- A line bounding a plane figure.
- A surface bounding a solid figure.
- A surface of an object, especially a surface joining a top and bottom: the four sides of a box.
- A surface of an object that extends more or less perpendicularly from an observer standing in front: the side of the ship.
- Either of the two surfaces of a flat object: the front side of a piece of paper; the two sides of a record.
- The part within an object or area to the left or right of the observer or of its vertical axis.
- The left or right half of the trunk of a human or animal body: always sleeps on his side; a side of beef.
- The space immediately next to someone: stood at her father’s side.
- The space immediately next to something.
- One of two or more contrasted parts or places within an area, identified by its location with respect to a center: the north side of the park.
- An area separated from another area by an intervening feature, such as a line or barrier: on this side of the Atlantic; the district on the other side of the railroad tracks.
- One of two or more opposing individuals, groups, teams, or sets of opinions.
- One of the positions maintained in a dispute or debate.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_P.
- Line of descent: my aunt on my mother’s side.
- Affected superiority; arrogance.
- Located on a side: a side door.
- From or to one side; oblique: a side view.
- Minor; incidental: a side interest.
- In addition to the main part; supplementary: a side benefit.
- To provide sides or siding for: side a frame house with aluminum.
- To be positioned next to: a couch that is sided by low tables.
- To be in agreement with; support.
- In addition to the main portion: coleslaw on the side.
- Verging on; short of: shady deals that were just this side of criminal.
- v - to agree with or support
There are 4 letters in SIDE: D E I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIDE plus a wildcard: SIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIDE
Images for SIDE
- Home Antalya Tours Perge Aspendos side Tour
- Blue Sea side
- Map of side Antalaya Turkey
- side Tourist Guide Map where-is-side-turkey-map Maps of Turkey
- side theater - near Antalya - All About Turkey
- side yeni sahil yolu
- versikt av resmlet side i Turiket strax utanfr Antalya
- Ferrari 458 side view
- Suncity Apartments side Turkey