Scrabble word: SIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDE exist?
Definitions of SIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location
- noun - one of two or more contesting groups
- noun - either the left or right half of a body
- noun - a surface forming part of the outside of an object
- noun - an extended outer surface of an object
- noun - an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect)
- noun - a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure
- noun - a family line of descent
- noun - a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food
- noun - an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
- verb - take sides for or against
- adj - located on a side
- A line bounding a plane figure.
- A surface bounding a solid figure.
- A surface of an object, especially a surface joining a top and bottom: the four sides of a box.
- A surface of an object that extends more or less perpendicularly from an observer standing in front: the side of the ship.
- Either of the two surfaces of a flat object: the front side of a piece of paper; the two sides of a record.
- The part within an object or area to the left or right of the observer or of its vertical axis.
- The left or right half of the trunk of a human or animal body: always sleeps on his side; a side of beef.
- The space immediately next to someone: stood at her father’s side.
- The space immediately next to something.
- One of two or more contrasted parts or places within an area, identified by its location with respect to a center: the north side of the park.
- An area separated from another area by an intervening feature, such as a line or barrier: on this side of the Atlantic; the district on the other side of the railroad tracks.
- One of two or more opposing individuals, groups, teams, or sets of opinions.
- One of the positions maintained in a dispute or debate.
- Line of descent: my aunt on my mother’s side.
- Affected superiority; arrogance.
- Located on a side: a side door.
- From or to one side; oblique: a side view.
- Minor; incidental: a side interest.
- In addition to the main part; supplementary: a side benefit.
- To provide sides or siding for: side a frame house with aluminum.
- To be positioned next to: a couch that is sided by low tables.
- To be in agreement with; support.
- In addition to the main portion: coleslaw on the side.
- Verging on; short of: shady deals that were just this side of criminal.
- verb - to agree with or support
There are 4 letters in SIDE: D E I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIDE plus a wildcard: SIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIDE
Images for SIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.