Scrabble word: ASIDE
Is ASIDE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage
- noun - a message that departs from the main subject
- adv - on or to one side
- adv - out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- adv - not taken into account or excluded from consideration
- adv - in a different direction
- adv - placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose
- adv - in reserve
- To or toward the side: step aside.
- Out of one’s thoughts or mind: put my doubts aside.
- Apart: a day set aside for relaxing.
- In reserve; away: put a little money aside.
- Set out of the way; dispensed with: All joking aside, can you swim 15 miles? — n.
- A piece of dialogue intended for the audience and supposedly not heard by the other actors on stage.
- A remark made in an undertone so as to be inaudible to others nearby.
- A parenthetical departure; a digression.
- noun - a comment by an actor intended to be heard by the audience but not the other actors
There are 5 letters in ASIDE: A D E I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASIDE
Click to search all anagrams of ASIDE plus a wildcard: ASIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASIDE
Images for ASIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.