Scrabble word: AIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIDS exist?
Definitions of AIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a serious (often fatal) disease of the immune system transmitted through blood products especially by sexual contact or contaminated needles
- noun - a resource
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - money to support a worthy person or cause
- noun - the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - improve the condition of
- A severe immunological disorder caused by the retrovirus HIV, resulting in a defect in cell-mediated immune response that is manifested by increased susceptibility to opportunistic infections and to certain rare cancers, especially Kaposi’s sarcoma.
- adj - to give assistance to [v HELPED or HOLP, HELPED or HOLPEN, HELPING, HELPS] : HELPABLE
There are 4 letters in AIDS: A D I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIDS plus a wildcard: AIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIDS
Images for AIDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.