Scrabble word: SAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAD exist?
Definitions of SAD in dictionaries:
- adj - experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness
- adj - of things that make you feel sad
- adj - bad
- Affected or characterized by sorrow or unhappiness.
- Expressive of sorrow or unhappiness.
- Causing sorrow or gloom; depressing: a sad movie; sad news.
- Deplorable; sorry: a sad state of affairs; a sad excuse.
- These adjectives all mean affected with or marked by unhappiness, as that caused by affliction.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY