Scrabble word: SAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAD exist?
Definitions of SAD in dictionaries:
- adj - experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness
- adj - of things that make you feel sad
- adj - bad
- Affected or characterized by sorrow or unhappiness.
- Expressive of sorrow or unhappiness.
- Causing sorrow or gloom; depressing: a sad movie; sad news.
- Deplorable; sorry: a sad state of affairs; a sad excuse.
- These adjectives all mean affected with or marked by unhappiness, as that caused by affliction.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY
There are 3 letters in SAD: A D S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAD plus a wildcard: SAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAD
Images for SAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.