Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMS exist?
Definitions of DAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- noun - a metric unit of length equal to ten meters
- noun - female parent of an animal especially domestic livestock
- verb - obstruct with, or as if with, a dam
- verb - to build a barrier to obstruct the flow of water
There are 4 letters in DAMS: A D M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMS plus a wildcard: DAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMS
Images for DAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.