Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMPS exist?
Definitions of DAMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight wetness
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - restrain or discourage
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- adj - slightly wet
- v - to lessen in intensity
There are 5 letters in DAMPS: A D M P S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMPS plus a wildcard: DAMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMPS
- ... Camille Pissarro Jardin Mirbeau aux damps Painting anysize 50% off
- An Endorsement for Andy Heidt 1 of 7 of the 48th Assembly ...
- Been down so long it looks like up AMPS
- Promis Firmen Jedermann... Welches Image hat der Name damps ...
- Hepatocyte Death A Clear and Present Danger
- Booker T. & the MGs Time is Tight (click to listen or ...
- Irena damps
- Damage-associated molecular patterns (damps) review - InvivoGen
- Walking Past Two Chairs 1984-6 by David Hockney born 1937
- The Coasters Searchin (click to listen or download).
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.