Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMP exist?
Definitions of DAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight wetness
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - restrain or discourage
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - lessen in force or effect
- adj - slightly wet
- Slightly wet.
- Moisture in the air; humidity.
- Foul or poisonous gas that sometimes pollutes the air in coal mines.
- Lowness of spirits; depression.
- A restraint or check; a discouragement.
- To make damp or moist; moisten.
- To extinguish (a fire, for example) by cutting off air.
- To restrain or check; discourage.
- To provide (the strings of a keyboard instrument) with dampers as a means of reducing the dynamic level.
- To decrease the amplitude of (a wave).
- adj - slightly wet
- v - to lessen in intensity
There are 4 letters in DAMP: A D M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMP plus a wildcard: DAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMP
Images for DAMP
- Luxury Properties in Cyprus Rogues Gallery Rising & Penetrating damp
- ... Rising damp Myth Does rising damp really exist Premier Heritage
- Aqua Seal - damp proofing
- North East damp and Timber Rising damp North East damp and Timber
- Restoration UK What is Rising dampdamp proofing tanking and ...
- ... Tourer - buying a used caravan - water ingress and damp problems
- Under Rising damp & damp Proofing Rising damp & damp Proofing ...
- The tell tale sign of damp on a wall not to mention the musty ...
- Typical Rising damp tide line plaster bubbling - water rises (in blue ...
- Rising damp Part One BHIS Building & Home Inspection Service
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.