Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAM exist?
Definitions of DAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- noun - a metric unit of length equal to ten meters
- noun - female parent of an animal especially domestic livestock
- verb - obstruct with, or as if with, a dam
- A barrier constructed across a waterway to control the flow or raise the level of water.
- A body of water controlled by such a barrier.
- A barrier against the passage of liquid or loose material, as a rubber sheet used in dentistry to isolate one or more teeth from the rest of the mouth.
- An obstruction; a hindrance.
- To hold back or confine by means of a dam.
- To close up; obstruct: He tried to dam his grief.
- A female parent.
- A mother.
- v - to build a barrier to obstruct the flow of water
There are 3 letters in DAM: A D M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAM plus a wildcard: DAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAM
Images for DAM
- Hoover dam and the reservoir it created along the Colorado River ...
- Hume dam
- FileAmaravathi dam.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Hoover dam Bypass Project USA Each day more than 14000 cars and ...
- ... dam- the Bhakra Nangal dam which is situated in Himachal Pradesh
- FileChief Joseph dam.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileDaecheong dam.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Hoover dam Information from Answers.com
- FileKatse damLesothoAfrica.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Hydroelectric dam