Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAM exist?
Definitions of DAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- noun - a metric unit of length equal to ten meters
- noun - female parent of an animal especially domestic livestock
- verb - obstruct with, or as if with, a dam
- A barrier constructed across a waterway to control the flow or raise the level of water.
- A body of water controlled by such a barrier.
- A barrier against the passage of liquid or loose material, as a rubber sheet used in dentistry to isolate one or more teeth from the rest of the mouth.
- An obstruction; a hindrance.
- To hold back or confine by means of a dam.
- To close up; obstruct: He tried to dam his grief.
- A female parent.
- A mother.
- verb - to build a barrier to obstruct the flow of water
There are 3 letters in DAM: A D M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAM plus a wildcard: DAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAM
Images for DAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.