Scrabble word: MAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAD exist?
Definitions of MAD in dictionaries:
- adj - roused to anger
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
- adj - very foolish
- Angry; resentful.
- Suffering from a disorder of the mind; insane.
- Temporarily or apparently deranged by violent sensations, emotions, or ideas: mad with jealousy.
- Lacking restraint or reason; foolish: I was mad to have hired her in the first place.
- Feeling or showing strong liking or enthusiasm: mad about sports.
- Marked by extreme excitement, confusion, or agitation; frantic: a mad scramble for the bus.
- Boisterously gay; hilarious: had a mad time.
- Affected by rabies; rabid.
- Wildly; impetuously: drove like mad.
- To an intense degree or great extent: worked like mad; snowing like mad.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- verb - to make or become mad
There are 3 letters in MAD: A D M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAD plus a wildcard: MAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAD
Images for MAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.