Scrabble word: MAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAD exist?
Definitions of MAD in dictionaries:
- adj - roused to anger
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
- adj - very foolish
- Angry; resentful.
- Suffering from a disorder of the mind; insane.
- Temporarily or apparently deranged by violent sensations, emotions, or ideas: mad with jealousy.
- Lacking restraint or reason; foolish: I was mad to have hired her in the first place.
- Feeling or showing strong liking or enthusiasm: mad about sports.
- Marked by extreme excitement, confusion, or agitation; frantic: a mad scramble for the bus.
- Boisterously gay; hilarious: had a mad time.
- Affected by rabies; rabid.
- Wildly; impetuously: drove like mad.
- To an intense degree or great extent: worked like mad; snowing like mad.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- verb - to make or become mad