Scrabble word: MADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MADE exist?
Definitions of MADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a recognizable kind
- noun - the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- adj - produced by a manufacturing process
- adj - (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order
- adj - successful or assured of success
- Produced or manufactured by constructing, shaping, or forming.
- Produced or created artificially: bought some made goods at the local store.
- Having been invented; contrived: These made excuses of yours just won’t wash.
- Assured of success: a made man.
- adj - to cause to exist [v MADE, MAKING, MAKES] : MAKABLE, MAKEABLE