Scrabble word: MADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MADE exist?
Definitions of MADE in dictionaries:
- verb - engage in
- verb - give certain properties to something
- verb - make or cause to be or to become
- verb - cause to do
- verb - give rise to
- verb - create or manufacture a man-made product
- verb - make, formulate, or derive in the mind
- verb - compel or make somebody or something to act in a certain way
- verb - create by artistic means
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - create or design, often in a certain way
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team"
- verb - be or be capable of being changed or made into
- verb - make by shaping or bringing together constituents
- verb - perform or carry out
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - change from one form into another
- verb - act in a certain way so as to acquire
- verb - charge with a function
- verb - achieve a point or goal
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- verb - institute, enact, or establish
- verb - carry out or commit
- verb - form by assembling individuals or constituents
- verb - organize or be responsible for
- verb - put in order or neaten
- verb - head into a specified direction
- verb - have a bowel movement
- verb - undergo fabrication or creation
- verb - be suitable for
- verb - add up to
- verb - amount to
- verb - constitute the essence of
- verb - appear to begin an activity
- verb - proceed along a path
- verb - reach in time
- verb - gather and light the materials for
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - induce to have sex
- verb - assure the success of
- verb - represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- verb - consider as being
- verb - calculate as being
- verb - cause to be enjoyable or pleasurable
- verb - favor the development of
- verb - develop into
- verb - behave in a certain way
- verb - eliminate urine
- adj - produced by a manufacturing process
- adj - (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order
- adj - successful or assured of success
- Produced or manufactured by constructing, shaping, or forming.
- Produced or created artificially: bought some made goods at the local store.
- Having been invented; contrived: These made excuses of yours just won’t wash.
- Assured of success: a made man.
- adj - to cause to exist [v MADE, MAKING, MAKES] : MAKABLE, MAKEABLE
There are 4 letters in MADE: A D E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MADE plus a wildcard: MADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MADE
Images for MADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.