Scrabble word: MADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MADE exist?
Definitions of MADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a recognizable kind
- noun - the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- adj - produced by a manufacturing process
- adj - (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order
- adj - successful or assured of success
- Produced or manufactured by constructing, shaping, or forming.
- Produced or created artificially: bought some made goods at the local store.
- Having been invented; contrived: These made excuses of yours just won’t wash.
- Assured of success: a made man.
- adj - to cause to exist [v MADE, MAKING, MAKES] : MAKABLE, MAKEABLE
There are 4 letters in MADE: A D E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MADE plus a wildcard: MADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MADE
Images for MADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.