Scrabble word: ARMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMED exist?
Definitions of ARMED in dictionaries:
- verb - prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- verb - supply with arms
- adj - (used of persons or the military) characterized by having or bearing arms
- adj - having arms or arms as specified
- adj - (used of plants and animals) furnished with bristles and thorns
- verb - to supply with weapons
There are 5 letters in ARMED: A D E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARMED plus a wildcard: ARMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMED
Images for ARMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.