Scrabble word: ERA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERA exist?
Definitions of ERA in dictionaries:
- noun - a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
- noun - a major division of geological time
- noun - (baseball) a measure of a pitcher's effectiveness
- A period of time as reckoned from a specific date serving as the basis of its chronological system.
- A period of time characterized by particular circumstances, events, or personages: the Colonial era of U.
- A point that marks the beginning of such a period of time.
- The longest division of geologic time, made up of one or more periods.
- adj - a particular period of time [n -S] : EPOCHAL
There are 3 letters in ERA: A E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERA plus a wildcard: ERA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERA
Images for ERA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.