Is HEAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEAR in various dictionaries:
- verb - perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - receive a communication from someone
- verb - listen and pay attention
- To learn by hearing; be told by others: I heard she got married.
- To listen to attentively: Hear what I have to tell you.
- To listen to in an official, professional, or formal capacity: heard the last witness in the afternoon.
- To attend or participate in: hear Mass.
- To be capable of perceiving sound.
- To receive news or information; learn: I heard about your accident.
- To consider, permit, or consent to something.
- To get a letter, telephone call, or transmitted communication from.
- To be reprimanded by: If you don’t do your homework, you’re going to hear from me.
- adj - to perceive by the ear [v HEARD, HEARING, HEARS] : HEARABLE
There are 4 letters in HEAR: A E H R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEAR, to go: HEAR?
Rearrange the letters in HEAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEAR
What's nearby HEAR
Lookup in Wiki for HEAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEAR"