Scrabble word: HEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEAR exist?
Definitions of HEAR in dictionaries:
- verb - perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - receive a communication from someone
- verb - listen and pay attention
- To learn by hearing; be told by others: I heard she got married.
- To listen to attentively: Hear what I have to tell you.
- To listen to in an official, professional, or formal capacity: heard the last witness in the afternoon.
- To attend or participate in: hear Mass.
- To be capable of perceiving sound.
- To receive news or information; learn: I heard about your accident.
- To consider, permit, or consent to something.
- To get a letter, telephone call, or transmitted communication from.
- To be reprimanded by: If you don’t do your homework, you’re going to hear from me.
- adj - to perceive by the ear [v HEARD, HEARING, HEARS] : HEARABLE
There are 4 letters in HEAR: A E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEAR plus a wildcard: HEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEAR
Images for HEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.