Scrabble word: REACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does REACH exist?
Definitions of REACH in dictionaries:
- noun - the limits within which something can be effective
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
- noun - the limit of capability
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- verb - reach a point in time, or a certain state or level
- verb - move forward or upward in order to touch
- verb - be in or establish communication with
- verb - to gain with effort
- verb - to extend as far as
- verb - reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team"
- verb - place into the hands or custody of
- verb - to exert much effort or energy
- To stretch out or put forth (a body part); extend: reached out an arm.
- To touch or grasp by stretching out or extending: couldn’t reach the shelf.
- To arrive at; attain: reached a conclusion; reached their destination.
- To succeed in getting in contact with or communicating with: They reached us by telephone.
- To succeed in having an effect on: No one seems able to reach her anymore.
- To extend as far as: The property reaches the shore.
- To project as far as: A distant cry reached our ears.
- To travel as far as: a long fly ball that reached the wall of the stadium.
- To aggregate or amount to: Sales reached the thousands.
- To grasp and hand over to another: Reach me the sugar.
- To thrust out or extend something.
- To try to grasp or touch something: reached for a book.
- To have extension in space or time: a coat that reaches to the knee; shrubbery reaching up to the eaves; a career that reached over several decades.
- To be extensive in influence or effect.
- To make an excessive effort, as in drawing a conclusion or making a joke; overreach.
- To sail with the wind abeam.
- The act or an instance of stretching or thrusting out.
- The extent or distance something can reach.
- Range of understanding; comprehension: a subject beyond my reach.
- Range or scope of influence or effect.
- An expanse: a reach of prairie; the lower reaches of the food chain.
- A pole connecting the rear axle of a vehicle with the front.
- The tack of a sailing vessel with the wind abeam.
- All of these verbs mean to succeed in arriving at a goal or an objective.
- verb - to stretch out or put forth
There are 5 letters in REACH: A C E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REACH plus a wildcard: REACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REACH
Images for REACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.