Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does REACH exist?
Definitions of REACH in dictionaries:
- noun - the limits within which something can be effective
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
- noun - the limit of capability
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- verb - reach a point in time, or a certain state or level
- verb - move forward or upward in order to touch
- verb - be in or establish communication with
- verb - to gain with effort
- verb - to extend as far as
- verb - reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team"
- verb - place into the hands or custody of
- verb - to exert much effort or energy
- To stretch out or put forth (a body part); extend: reached out an arm.
- To touch or grasp by stretching out or extending: couldn’t reach the shelf.
- To arrive at; attain: reached a conclusion; reached their destination.
- To succeed in getting in contact with or communicating with: They reached us by telephone.
- To succeed in having an effect on: No one seems able to reach her anymore.
- To extend as far as: The property reaches the shore.
- To project as far as: A distant cry reached our ears.
- To travel as far as: a long fly ball that reached the wall of the stadium.
- To aggregate or amount to: Sales reached the thousands.
- To grasp and hand over to another: Reach me the sugar.
- To thrust out or extend something.
- To try to grasp or touch something: reached for a book.
- To have extension in space or time: a coat that reaches to the knee; shrubbery reaching up to the eaves; a career that reached over several decades.
- To be extensive in influence or effect.
- To make an excessive effort, as in drawing a conclusion or making a joke; overreach.
- To sail with the wind abeam.
- The act or an instance of stretching or thrusting out.
- The extent or distance something can reach.
- Range of understanding; comprehension: a subject beyond my reach.
- Range or scope of influence or effect.
- An expanse: a reach of prairie; the lower reaches of the food chain.
- A pole connecting the rear axle of a vehicle with the front.
- The tack of a sailing vessel with the wind abeam.
- All of these verbs mean to succeed in arriving at a goal or an objective.
- v - to stretch out or put forth
There are 5 letters in REACH: A C E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REACH plus a wildcard: REACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REACH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REACH
- Halo reach.3 - Silent Apocalypse
- Halo reach Initial Armour CHRIS GRANNELLS BRAIN DUMP
- VatorNews - Halo reach passes 200 million on first day
- Bungie anuncia pagina de Halo reach Thamur Chaos Edge
- Halo reach Game Review Epica Gaming Blog
- reach [wide]
- Halo reach Wallpaper by JoeAllen32 on deviantART
- Fall of reach Movie Concept Art 2 August 12th 2008
- Review Halo reach DualShockers
- reach images wallpaper awesome - 145138