Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHARGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARGE exist?
Definitions of CHARGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an impetuous rush toward someone or something
- noun - (criminal law) a pleading describing some wrong or offense
- noun - the price charged for some article or service
- noun - the quantity of unbalanced electricity in a body (either positive or negative) and construed as an excess or deficiency of electrons
- noun - attention and management implying responsibility for safety
- noun - a special assignment that is given to a person or group
- noun - a person committed to your care
- noun - financial liabilities (such as a tax)
- noun - (psychoanalysis) the libidinal energy invested in some idea or person or object
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - request for payment of a debt
- noun - a formal statement of a command or injunction to do something
- noun - an assertion that someone is guilty of a fault or offence
- noun - heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
- noun - a quantity of explosive to be set off at one time
- verb - to make a rush at or sudden attack upon, as in battle
- verb - blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against
- verb - demand payment
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - assign a duty, responsibility or obligation to
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - make an accusatory claim
- verb - fill or load to capacity
- verb - enter a certain amount as a charge
- verb - cause to be admitted
- verb - give over to another for care or safekeeping
- verb - pay with a credit card
- verb - lie down on command, of hunting dogs
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - place a heraldic bearing on
- verb - provide (a device) with something necessary
- verb - direct into a position for use
- verb - impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
- verb - instruct (a jury) about the law, its application, and the weighing of evidence
- verb - instruct or command with authority
- verb - attribute responsibility to
- verb - set or ask for a certain price
- verb - cause formation of a net electrical charge in or on
- verb - energize a battery by passing a current through it in the direction opposite to discharge
- verb - saturate
- To impose a duty, responsibility, or obligation on: charged him with the task of watching the young swimmers.
- To set or ask (a given amount) as a price: charges ten dollars for a haircut.
- To hold financially liable; demand payment from: charged her for the balance due.
- To postpone payment on (a purchase) by recording as a debt: paid cash for the stockings but charged the new coat.
- To load to capacity; fill: charge a furnace with coal.
- To saturate; impregnate: The atmosphere was charged with tension.
- To load (a gun or other firearm) with a quantity of explosive: charged the musket with powder.
- To instruct or urge authoritatively; command: charged her not to reveal the source of information.
- To instruct (a jury) about the law, its application, and the weighing of evidence.
- To make a claim of wrongdoing against; accuse or blame: The police charged him with car theft.
- To put the blame for; attribute or impute: charged the accident to the driver’s inexperience.
- To attack violently: The troops charged the enemy line.
- To cause formation of a net electric charge on or in (a conductor, for example).
- To energize (a storage battery) by passing current through it in the direction opposite to discharge.
- To excite; rouse: a speaker who knows how to charge up a crowd.
- To direct or put (a weapon) into position for use; level.
- To place a bearing on.
- To rush forward in or as if in a violent attack: dogs trained to charge at intruders; children charging through the house.
- To demand or ask payment: did not charge for the second cup of coffee.
- To postpone payment for a purchase.
- To consider or record as a loss.
- Expense; cost.
- The price asked for something: no charge for window-shopping.
- A weight or burden; a load: a freighter relieved of its charge of cargo.
- The quantity that a container or apparatus can hold.
- A quantity of explosive to be set off at one time.
- An assigned duty or task; a responsibility: The commission’s charge was to determine the facts.
- One that is entrusted to another’s care or management: the baby sitter’s three young charges.
- Supervision; management: the scientist who had overall charge of the research project.
- Care; custody: a child put in my charge.
- An order, a command, or an injunction.
- Instruction given by a judge to a jury about the law, its application, and the weighing of evidence.
- A claim of wrongdoing; an accusation: a charge of murder; pleaded not guilty to the charges.
- A rushing, forceful attack: repelled the charge of enemy troops; the charge of a herd of elephants.
- The command to attack: The bugler sounded the charge.
- Symbol q Physics.
- The intrinsic property of matter responsible for all electric phenomena, in particular for the force of the electromagnetic interaction, occurring in two forms arbitrarily designated negative and positive.
- A measure of this property.
- The net measure of this property possessed by a body or contained in a bounded region of space.
- A feeling of pleasant excitement; a thrill: got a real charge out of the movie.
- A bearing or figure.
- In a position of leadership or supervision: the security agent in charge at the airport.
- Under arrest.
- v - to accuse formally
There are 6 letters in CHARGE: A C E G H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARGE plus a wildcard: CHARGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARGE
- Filecharge of the Rough Riders at San Juan Hill.JPG - Wikipedia the ...
- charge at Trevilian Station by Mort Kunstler
- FileBayonet-charge-1250.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- charge O Nufrago Matutando
- Desvendando gneros charge
- The Battle of Balaclava - Crimean War - charge of the Light Brigade
- Bantam Arborial Bovines charge
- LA charge
- charge sacolas FONSECA DESENHOS
- charge do Duke
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.