Scrabble word: RE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RE exist?
Definitions of RE in dictionaries:
- noun - a rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys
- noun - ancient Egyptian sun god with the head of a hawk
- noun - the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- The second tone of the diatonic scale in solfeggio.
- In reference to; in the case of; concerning.
- noun - the second tone of the diatonic musical scale
There are 2 letters in RE: E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RE plus a wildcard: RE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RE
Images for RE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.