Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REF
In which Scrabble dictionary does REF exist?
Definitions of REF in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) the chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play
- A referee.
- v - to supervise the play in certain sports
There are 3 letters in REF: E F R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REF plus a wildcard: REF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REF
Images for REF
- Central California BasketballOfficiating Camp
- Off-ice training tips for the hockey referee. Hockey Training Pro
- Sexy referee Costume Sports Costumes
- Fairfax Athletics (FXA) Co-ed & Mens Flag Football League
- Our friend to the West Mr. Falk at Lincoln. He enjoys going to ...
- Home Uniform Costumes referee Costumes Time Out referee Costume
- ref1.jpg (11059 bytes)
- The ref is Always Right For the Sport of It
- Harris County Soccer Association
- 2012 referee clinics are posted on the ISRC web site for registration
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.