Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRET exist?
Definitions of FRET in dictionaries:
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - a spot that has been worn away by abrasion or erosion
- noun - an ornamental pattern consisting of repeated vertical and horizontal lines (often in relief)
- noun - a small bar of metal across the fingerboard of a musical instrument
- verb - worry unnecessarily or excessively
- verb - be agitated or irritated
- verb - provide (a musical instrument) with frets
- verb - become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - gnaw into
- verb - carve a pattern into
- verb - decorate with an interlaced design
- verb - be too tight
- verb - cause friction
- verb - remove soil or rock
- verb - wear away or erode
- To cause to be uneasy; vex: “fret thy soul with crosses and with cares” (Edmund Spenser).
- To gnaw or wear away; erode.
- To produce a hole or worn spot in; corrode.
- To form (a passage or channel) by erosion.
- To disturb the surface of (water or a stream); agitate.
- To be vexed or troubled; worry.
- To be worn or eaten away; become corroded.
- To move agitatedly.
- To gnaw with the teeth in the manner of a rodent.
- The act or an instance of fretting.
- A hole or worn spot made by abrasion or erosion.
- Irritation of mind; agitation.
- To provide with frets.
- To press (the strings of an instrument) against the frets.
- An ornamental design consisting of repeated and symmetrical figures, often in relief, contained within a band or border.
- A headdress, worn by women of the Middle Ages, consisting of interlaced wire.
- v - to feel anxious and uneasy about something
There are 4 letters in FRET: E F R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRET plus a wildcard: FRET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRET
Images for FRET
- Modes of energy transfer between fluorophores and quenchers
- Problems with fret microscopy Imaging
- GFP fret Sensors
- Eelyaagfret - Mustela putorius furo.jpg - Wikiibdiiya
- Chemical Sciences A Manual for CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test for ...
- fret FP - Flow Cytometry Core Facility
- Dierenkliniek Centro fret
- Dateifret-Spektrenberlappung.png Wikipedia
- fret Express
- Cayman fret
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.