Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FET exist?
Definitions of FET in dictionaries:
- noun - a transistor in which most current flows in a channel whose effective resistance can be controlled by a transverse electric field
- Federal estate tax.
- Federal Excise Tax.
- Field-effect transistor.
- v - to go after and bring back
There are 3 letters in FET: E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FET plus a wildcard: FET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FET
Images for FET
- fet Alan etkili Transistrler Jfet MOSfetn-kanal fet ve P kanal ...
- Field effect transistors (fets) as transducers in electrochemical ...
- FileCascode-fet.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filefet cross section.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Simple fet Amplifier - Electronic Circuits and Diagram-Electronics ...
- Transistor fet
- Computer Hardware & Software Institute FIELD EFFECT TRANSISTOR (fet)
- fet Symbol