Scrabble word: FATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATE exist?
Definitions of FATE in dictionaries:
- noun - an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
- noun - the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman)
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- The supposed force, principle, or power that predetermines events.
- The inevitable events predestined by this force.
- A final result or consequence; an outcome.
- The three goddesses, Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos, who control human destiny.
- verb - to determine beforehand