Scrabble word: FATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATE exist?
Definitions of FATE in dictionaries:
- noun - an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
- noun - the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman)
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- The supposed force, principle, or power that predetermines events.
- The inevitable events predestined by this force.
- A final result or consequence; an outcome.
- The three goddesses, Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos, who control human destiny.
- verb - to determine beforehand
There are 4 letters in FATE: A E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATE plus a wildcard: FATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATE
Images for FATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.