Scrabble word: FATED
Is FATED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FATED in dictionaries:
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- adj - (usually followed by `to') determined by tragic fate
- Governed by fate; predetermined.
- Condemned to death or destruction; doomed: the fated city of Troy.
- verb - to determine beforehand
There are 5 letters in FATED: A D E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATED
Click to search all anagrams of FATED plus a wildcard: FATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATED
Images for FATED
Lookup in Wiki for FATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.