Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATED exist?
Definitions of FATED in dictionaries:
- verb - decree or designate beforehand
- adj - (usually followed by `to') determined by tragic fate
- Governed by fate; predetermined.
- Condemned to death or destruction; doomed: the fated city of Troy.
- v - to determine beforehand
There are 5 letters in FATED: A D E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATED plus a wildcard: FATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FATED
- Order fated at these websites
- fated to Love You BLike.net - ...
- Femme Fatale Group Exhibition opens this Saturday Feb 25th (Los ...
- httpimages.wikia.comleagueoflegendsimages88fTwisted_Fate ...
- legendary____ a BECOMING JANE fanlisting
- Jagged Edge Cool Pre-Order Deal for fated by Alyson Nol
- ... Microsoft is not on my computer anymore fated to End Sometime
- Rainie Yang and Joseph Chang confirmed for fated to Love You spin-off ...
- fated To Love You The Highest TV Rating for a Taiwan Drama my asian ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.