Scrabble word: DEAF
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEAF exist?
Definitions of DEAF in dictionaries:
- noun - people who have severe hearing impairments
- verb - make or render deaf
- adj - lacking or deprived of the sense of hearing wholly or in part
- adj - (usually followed by `to') unwilling or refusing to pay heed
- Partially or completely lacking in the sense of hearing.
- Unwilling or refusing to listen; heedless: was deaf to our objections.
- Some writers have lately introduced a distinction between the lowercase noun deaf, which is used to refer simply to people with extensive hearing disorders, and the capitalized noun Deaf, which refers to the culture and community that has grown up around the use of American Sign Language as a primary means of communication.
- adj - lacking the sense of hearing
There are 4 letters in DEAF: A D E F
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEAF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEAF plus a wildcard: DEAF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEAF
Images for DEAF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.