Scrabble word: FADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FADED exist?
Definitions of FADED in dictionaries:
- verb - become less clearly visible or distinguishable
- verb - lose freshness, vigor, or vitality
- verb - disappear gradually
- verb - become feeble
- adj - having lost freshness or brilliance of color
- adj - reduced in strength
- adv - to lose color or brightness [v FADED, FADING, FADES] : FADEDLY
There are 5 letters in FADED: A D D E F
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FADED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FADED plus a wildcard: FADED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FADED
Images for FADED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.