Scrabble word: ADD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADD exist?
Definitions of ADD in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- verb - make an addition (to)
- verb - state or say further
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - make an addition by combining numbers
- verb - determine the sum of
- verb - constitute an addition
- To combine (a column of figures, for example) to form a sum.
- To join or unite so as to increase in size, quantity, quality, or scope: added 12 inches to the deck; flowers that added beauty to the dinner table.
- To say or write further.
- To find a sum in arithmetic.
- To constitute an addition: an exploit that will add to her reputation.
- To create or make an addition: gradually added to my meager savings.
- To be reasonable, plausible, or consistent; make sense: The witness’s testimony simply did not add up.
- To amount to an expected total: a bill that didn’t add up.
- To formulate an opinion of: added up the other competitors in one glance.
- adj - to combine or join so as to bring about an increase [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ADDABLE