Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADD exist?
Definitions of ADD in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- verb - make an addition (to)
- verb - state or say further
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - make an addition by combining numbers
- verb - determine the sum of
- verb - constitute an addition
- To combine (a column of figures, for example) to form a sum.
- To join or unite so as to increase in size, quantity, quality, or scope: added 12 inches to the deck; flowers that added beauty to the dinner table.
- To say or write further.
- To find a sum in arithmetic.
- To constitute an addition: an exploit that will add to her reputation.
- To create or make an addition: gradually added to my meager savings.
- To be reasonable, plausible, or consistent; make sense: The witness’s testimony simply did not add up.
- To amount to an expected total: a bill that didn’t add up.
- To formulate an opinion of: added up the other competitors in one glance.
- adj - to combine or join so as to bring about an increase [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ADDABLE
There are 3 letters in ADD: A D D
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADD plus a wildcard: ADD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADD
Images for ADD
- add 1 Icon Office Iconset Custom Icon Design
- add user icon
- add clip art - vector clip art online royalty free & public domain
- xkcd add
- add Icon from the Colorful Stickers Set - DryIcons
- add Icon Vista Artistic Iconset Lokas Software
- Web buttons accept add exclude delete PSDGraphics
- Sign add Icon Aeon Iconset Kyo-Tux
- add West
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.