Is ADDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- verb - make an addition (to)
- verb - state or say further
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - make an addition by combining numbers
- verb - determine the sum of
- verb - constitute an addition
- adj - to combine or join so as to bring about an increase [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ADDABLE
There are 4 letters in ADDS: A D D S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADDS, to go: ADDS?
Rearrange the letters in ADDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ADDS
What's nearby ADDS
Lookup in Wiki for ADDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADDS"