Scrabble word: ADDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADDS exist?
Definitions of ADDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders
- verb - make an addition (to)
- verb - state or say further
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - make an addition by combining numbers
- verb - determine the sum of
- verb - constitute an addition
- adj - to combine or join so as to bring about an increase [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ADDABLE
There are 4 letters in ADDS: A D D S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADDS plus a wildcard: ADDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADDS
Images for ADDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.