Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AS exist?
Definitions of AS in dictionaries:
- noun - a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms
- noun - a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
- adv - to the same degree (often followed by `as')
- To the same extent or degree; equally: The child sang as sweetly as a nightingale.
- For instance: large carnivores, as the bear or lion.
- When taken into consideration in a specified relation or form: this definition as distinguished from the second one.
- To the same degree or quantity that.
- In the same manner or way that: Think as I think.
- At the same time that; while: slipped on the ice as I ran home.
- For the reason that; because: went to bed early, as I was exhausted.
- With the result that: He was so foolish as to lie.
- Though: Great as the author was, he proved a bad model.
- In accordance with which or with the way in which: The hotel is quite comfortable as such establishments go.
- That: I don’t know as I can answer your question.
- That; which; who.
- Who, whom, which, or that: Those as want to can come with me.
- In the role, capacity, or function of: acting as a mediator.
- Just the way it is, with no changes or modifications: bought the samovar as is from an antique dealer.
- An ancient Roman coin of copper or copper alloy.
- An ancient Roman unit of weight equal to about one troy pound.
- adv - to the same degree
There are 2 letters in AS: A S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AS plus a wildcard: AS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AS
2 letter words
Images for AS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.