Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAS exist?
Definitions of GAS in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity
- noun - a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- noun - a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum
- noun - a state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - a fossil fuel in the gaseous state
- noun - the first known nerve agent, synthesized by German chemists in 1936
- noun - a rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element
- noun - a state in southeastern United States
- verb - attack with gas
- verb - show off
- The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by relatively low density and viscosity, relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature, the ability to diffuse readily, and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container.
- A substance in the gaseous state.
- A gaseous fuel, such as natural gas.
- The speed control of a gasoline engine: Step on the gas.
- A gaseous asphyxiant, irritant, or poison.
- A gaseous anesthetic, such as nitrous oxide.
- Idle or boastful talk.
- Someone or something exceptionally exciting or entertaining: The party was a gas.
- To treat chemically with gas.
- To overcome, disable, or kill with poisonous fumes.
- To give off gas.
- To talk excessively.
- v - to supply with gas (a substance capable of indefinite expansion)
There are 3 letters in GAS: A G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAS plus a wildcard: GAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAS
Images for GAS
- natural gas
- The Tools to Implement Natural gas Trading Strategies
- Natural gas in itself might be considered an uninteresting gas - it ...
- Premium or Regular Is The gas Worth The Cost All About Luxury ...
- gas Shortage in South Africa Ask Nanima
- More Natural gas Hydrates and Glimmer of Research & Development Hope ...
- Speculations about cause of rising gas prices
- Bullish on Nat gas Check Out These Canadian Natural gas Stocks and ...
- Scientist collecting gas sample from a fumarole on Mageik volcano ...
- Website gas pumping 2011
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.