Scrabble word: LAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAGS exist?
Definitions of LAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of slowing down or falling behind
- noun - the time between one event, process, or period and another
- noun - one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- verb - hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- verb - throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- verb - cover with lagging to prevent heat loss
- verb - to stay or fall behind