Scrabble word: LAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAGS exist?
Definitions of LAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of slowing down or falling behind
- noun - the time between one event, process, or period and another
- noun - one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- verb - hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- verb - throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- verb - cover with lagging to prevent heat loss
- verb - to stay or fall behind
There are 4 letters in LAGS: A G L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAGS plus a wildcard: LAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAGS
Images for LAGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.