Scrabble word: FLAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAGS exist?
Definitions of FLAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- noun - a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- noun - plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- noun - a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- noun - a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- verb - communicate or signal with a flag
- verb - provide with a flag
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - decorate with flags
- verb - become less intense
- verb - to mark with a flag (a piece of cloth used as a symbol)