Scrabble word: FAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAG exist?
Definitions of FAG in dictionaries:
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- noun - finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper
- verb - act as a servant for older boys, in British public schools
- verb - work hard
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- A student at a British public school who is required to perform menial tasks for a student in a higher class.
- A drudge.
- Chiefly British.
- To work to exhaustion; toil.
- To exhaust; weary: Four hours on the tennis court fagged me out.
- A cigarette.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- verb - to make weary by hard work