Is FAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- noun - finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper
- verb - act as a servant for older boys, in British public schools
- verb - work hard
- verb - exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
- A student at a British public school who is required to perform menial tasks for a student in a higher class.
- A drudge.
- Chiefly British.
- To work to exhaustion; toil.
- To exhaust; weary: Four hours on the tennis court fagged me out.
- A cigarette.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- verb - to make weary by hard work
There are 3 letters in FAG: A F G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAG, to go: FAG?
Rearrange the letters in FAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAG
What's nearby FAG
Lookup in Wiki for FAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAG"