Scrabble word: FLAG
Is FLAG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLAG in dictionaries:
- noun - emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- noun - a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- noun - plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- noun - a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- noun - a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- verb - communicate or signal with a flag
- verb - provide with a flag
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - decorate with flags
- verb - become less intense
- A piece of cloth, usually rectangular, of distinctive color and design, used as a symbol, a standard, a signal, or an emblem.
- National or other allegiance, as symbolized by a flag: ships of the same flag.
- A ship carrying the flag of an admiral; a flagship.
- A marking device, such as a gummed strip of paper, attached to an object to attract attention or ease identification; a tab.
- The masthead of a newspaper.
- A cross stroke added to a note that is less than a quarter note in value.
- A distinctively shaped or marked tail, as of a dog or deer.
- A bit or series of bits with two stable states, used in software to indicate a single piece of information.
- To mark with a flag or flags for identification or ornamentation: flag a parade route; flagging parts of a manuscript for later review.
- To signal with or as if with a flag.
- To signal to stop: flag down a passing car.
- A plant, such as an iris or a cattail, that has long, sword-shaped leaves.
- To hang limply; droop.
- To decline in vigor or strength: My appetite flags in the hot weather.
- To decline in interest: The conversation flagged.
- A flagstone.
- verb - to mark with a flag (a piece of cloth used as a symbol)
There are 4 letters in FLAG: A F G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAG
Click to search all anagrams of FLAG plus a wildcard: FLAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAG
Images for FLAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.