Scrabble word: GAFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAFF exist?
Definitions of GAFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp metal spike or spur that is fastened to the leg of a gamecock
- noun - a spar rising aft from a mast to support the head of a quadrilateral fore-and-aft sail
- noun - an iron hook with a handle
- A large iron hook attached to a pole or handle and used to land large fish.
- A spar attached to the mast and used to extend the upper edge of a fore-and-aft sail.
- A sharp metal spur fastened to the leg of a gamecock.
- A climbing hook used by telephone and electric line workers.
- A trick or gimmick, especially one used in a swindle or to rig a game.
- Harshness of treatment; abuse.
- To hook or land (a fish) using a gaff.
- To equip (a gamecock) with a gaff.
- To take in or defraud; swindle.
- To rig or fix in order to cheat: knew that the carnival games had been gaffed.
- A public place of entertainment, especially a cheap or disreputable music hall or theater.
- verb - to catch a fish with a sharp hook
There are 4 letters in GAFF: A F F G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAFF plus a wildcard: GAFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAFF
Images for GAFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.